Monday, August 31, 2009

Abundant Living System-Postcard Profits!

Well, my first try ever with postcard marketing is in the books. This isn't my first time doing offline marketing, however. I did a fax blast promoting another program some months back. Any how back to my postcard profits.

The Abundant Living System has a its own postcard store which is awesome. Instead of you having to design your own postcards, finding a mailing list and then mailing out the postcards, the ALS postcard store will handle all of this. And the price is much cheaper than if you were to do all of this on your own.

Okay! Okay! So what type of results did I have with my first postcard mailing. Let's do the math:

I spent $237.50 for a 250 postcard mailing, and I received 5 opt-ins. NO CASH GIFTS. You may say, "Well aren't you upset. You got ripped off". Not exactly and here's why.

I only mailed out 250 postcards. In most cases when doing postcard marketing, a 1,000 postcard mailing should be the minimum. This amount will give you 1-3 cash gifts at the least. The 250 postcards that I mailed, or had paid to get mailed out I should say, was basically a test. A test to see what the least amount of postcards, allowed by the ALS postcard store, would bring me. Although I did not get any postcard profits, I still received 5 leads. These are interested prospects that I have for LIFE, and can promote any other program to. Ah Ha!

So am I going to quit postcard marketing. Oh no! Postcard marketing is a wide open market and the money is out there. So the next postcard mailing I do will be with 1,000 postcards mailed.

I will keep you posted.

Until then my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment